Possible effects on health due to pesticide exposure or poisoning:
- Nausea and vomiting
- Headaches, dizziness, chills or fevers, tremors of the tongue and eyelids
- Flu symptoms, sore throats
- Allergies, skin rashes & blemishes
- Dermatitis, eczema
- Salivation, cramps, sweating, muscular weakness
- Anxiety, blurred vision.
There are, however, more dangerous long term health risks, such as:
- Cause or promote cancer – carcinogen.
- Cause reproductive problems – teratogen.
- May damage genetic material – mutagen.
- Chronic fatigue symptoms.