14 May Snake Repellent
Posted at 15:07h in Blog Articles
Why is snake repel so effective?
Snake repel is a silicone based liquid spray that has been extensively tested by biochemical specialists, to ensure its effectiveness in repelling indigenous and exotic snakes.
Why should you make snake repel part of your snake control solution?
- It repels venomous and non-venomous snakes in their natural environment.
- It will protect your family, pets and livestock from snakes.
- It is a non-toxic and eco-friendly product.
- It is safe to use around humans, plant life and animals.
- It has no unpleasant smell or odour.
- It is perfect for use at domestic dwellings, livestock, shelters, tented camps, chalets, bush camps, lodges, caravans, and picnic sites etc.
- It is a ready to use product, no prior mixing needed before use.
What are the application requirements?
- Shake the bottle well before use.
- The product is more effective when sprayed once a month around the property or area that requires treatment.
- You will need to maintain an even spray line when applying the product.
- DO NOT SPRAY the product directly on to the snake, it is purely designed as a repellent and will not work when sprayed directly on to the snake.
- Maintain regular applications to enhance the invisible border line between your property and the snakes.
- This product is not recommended for indoor use.