Effective Cockroach Control with Gel baits.
Cockroach Baiting Has Become the Primary Method of Cockroach Management. Together with a Proper Inspection Using Your Flashlight and Avispray (Flushing Agent) You Can Offer a Precise, Targeted Placement of Your Gel Baits.
Placement of gel baits
- Gel baits are safe to use in sensitive areas such as food production facilities ect.
- A Typical way of placing your gel bait involves placing small dots as indicated on your label, into cracks, crevices and around harborage sites.
- When dealing with high infested areas, ensure that there is plenty of bait spots available to feed on.
- Typical harborage sites will be indicated by their excreta markings, shed skin or live activity.
- Gel baits will be ineffective if applied in areas where it will not be located by the cockroach.
- Gel baits will become unappealing over time for cockroaches, so removing old baits before placing new baits is required.
- Prevent using a residual pesticide over placed gel baits as this will affect the palatability of the bait.
Advion Cockroach Gel bait: Speed and Spectrum all in a single product
- Active Ingredient: Indoxacarb
- Placement 2 – 5 spots of 0,1gram depending on the infestation levels.
- Bioactivated chemistry combines with a proprietary, high consumption matrix for comprehensive control of all cockroach pest species.
- Advion Cockroach gel bait will attract cockroaches even with other food sources in the area.
- The slight delay in mortality caused by the active ingredient in Advion Cockroach Gel Bait allows cockroaches to consume the bait and then return to the harborage site to contaminate other cockroaches.
For more information on our cockroach control product range, visit our website at https://pesafrica.net/product-category/insecticides/cockroach-ant/ or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org