In this new era, customers have access to the internet and ample amounts of information, so that means we are dealing with educated customers.
This means that as a Pest Control Company/Operator you need to know exactly what the customer expects of you and to you need to be dedicated in providing versatile services that will ensure a pest-free environment at your customer’s property.
We have made a list of 7 standard services or behaviors that customers expect to receive from a professional pest control company/operator:
- On-time arrival – being punctual and arriving on site on-time is very important for any pest control operator
- Appearance – While it’s normal as a pest control operator to often get dirty due to a variety of activities included in your job, you should always be in uniform, conveying a neat a professional image
- Inspection – Listed as one of the most important tasks, a through site inspection is a must. You are expected to check windows, roofs, pipes, and other crawlspaces to determine the source and level of infestation
- Discussion – Providing the customer with a Pre-service discussion to answer questions related to the infestation helps to deliver the customer with better direction and understanding of the process
- Treatment – As a pest control operator you are expected to perform activities and treatments as previously discussed with your customer
- Post-Treatment Recommendations – It’s very important to try and educate your customer on how to prevent any future infestations
- Written Report – Last but not least, leaving a copy of a detailed report, along with aftercare instructions, is expected from you as the pest control company.