30 Jul FAQ Nuvan Profi
What is a NUVAN Profi?
Q: WHAT IS A NUVAN PROFI?
A: It is a fumigation pest control spray that is used to reduce the population of insects namely flies, mosquitos and any other crawling insects such as ants, cockroaches and bed bugs in a specified area.
Q: HOW EFFECTIVE IS NUVAN PROFI?
A: Once the Nuvan Profi is activated insects will die immediately, as a result you see them laying close to the area of infestation, surrounding electrical appliances like fridge and stoves.
Q: NAME A FEW CHARACTERISTICS OF NUVAN PROFI.
- Short lived contact insecticide with fumigation action (works in the vapour phase).
- Short residual.
- Rapid flushing and knockdown.
- For general crack and crevice treatment.
Q: WHERE IS IT SAFE TO USE?
A: It is safe to use on any property, it is however important to make sure the property is vacant. As it can negatively affect people’s health once activated when people are in surrounding area. When the Nuvan Profi is released/activated make sure to vacate the property for up to 6 hours.
Q: WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF USING NUVAN PROFI?
- It will reduce the population of insects
- Infestation will drastically decrease.
- Immediate results, as you enter your premises you will encounter dead insects.
Q: HOW DO I USE NUVAN?
- Close all doors and windows.
- Switch off ventilation.
- Before activating the Nuvan Profi aerosol, place the can in an upright position on top of a newspaper before depressing the trigger valve in the space to be treated.
- Activate the can at a safe distance away from sensitive painted or plastic surfaces and electrical appliances.
- Remove all vehicles from garage or areas to be treated before fumigating the area.
- Where more than one aerosol is required distribute them evenly throughout the area.
- To activate, press the trigger until it is locked in the spray position.
- Leave room immediately.
- The entire contents will be released.
- Always activate aerosol furthest from the door.
- Leave the area for at least 6 hours before entering.
- Total spray duration is about 5 minutes, which is sufficient to treat from 160 m3 (m-cubed) to 600 m3 of space, depending on the type of pest to be controlled.
- Handle with care.
- Do not use in grain mills, silos or warehouses containing unsealed edible commodities.
- Flammable- do not spray near open flames or fire.
- Do not expose container directly to sunlight or temperatures above 50 degrees Celsius.
- Keep out of reach of children, uninformed persons and animals.
- Poisonous by inhalation or contact with skin.
- Store away from food and foodstuff.
- Toxic to fish, wildlife and birds.
- Only to be used by trained personnel.