- An anti-coagulant poison for control of the NORWAY RAT, ROOF RAT and HOUSE MOUSE in and around human and animal dwellings, factories, warehouses and other storage premises.
- Endorsed by the Griffon Poison Information Center.
- Multiple feed anti-coagulant rodenticide.
- Unique formulation.
- Reduced risk of secondary poisoning.
- Effective rodent control in unique environments i.e. rat trails, rat burrows and manufacturing of own bait.
- Mode of action: Repeated intake of small dosages is required for eradication of rodents.
- Active ingredient: Coumatetralyl (anti-coagulant) 7,5 g/kg.
Registration number: L2800 Act No. 36 of 1947.
Product Code: BAY05737914.
Pack Size: 2,5kg.