- Dismate PE is a powerful, non-toxic mating disruption system used to combat food moths in food processing and manufacturing facilities.
- By reducing the likelihood of successful mating, Dismate PE rapidly and substantially decreases the resident population of food moths such as Plodia and Ephestia species and prevents subsequent populations from becoming established.
- When applied as recommended, Dismate PE can permanently remove and prevent moth infestations in food processing and storage premises.
- It’s a non-toxic, safe and effective, year-round system that disrupts mating without the use of harmful chemicals or fumigation.
- A steady release of pheromones over three months.
- The pheromones cause sensory overload in the male moth antennae and compete with pheromone plumes produced by female moths, making males unable to locate females for mating.
- A preventative and curative solution without the need for downtime.
- Specially designed to control the key moth species which affect the food industry.
- The dispensers come in four distinctive primary colours, one for each season of the year, to serve as a reminder of when to change them.
- Both the dispensers and cable ties are metal detectable.
- Cable ties can be used for easy installation.
- Available in Red and Yellow.
- Brackets are included.
L 10978 Act/Wet 36 of/van 1947
Red – PH-728-CON93-R
Yellow – PH-728-CON93-Y
Enquire about this product: